Wednesday, February 5, 2014

2014-02-05 雪天在兩個圖書館 A Snowing Day at Two Libraries


More than 8 inches of snow last night. I got the notice about 2-hour delay today. It was challenge to walk through the icy road. I was late for the 10:30am to 12:00pm seminar at Flushing Library seminar because it took me three hours to get there. I appreciated those attendees waiting for me so patiently.

On the way to the subway station

On the way from Bx 31 bus stop to Edenwald Library, I saw many squirrels in the snow hiding and eating




Thanks to Nicole (left) and the staff of Edenwald Library for hosting the event.
Nicole was surprised to see me at 4:30pm because she sent me a message about the cancellation of the seminar.
I went to Edenwald Library from Flushing Library directly.
8 determined entrepreneurs attended. 

Brian was one of the 8 attendees.
Got home at 8:41pm.