Thursday, March 20, 2014

2014-03-20 湖南代表團及擠布朗士公車HuNan delegation and Belmont Library


9:30am-11:30am with the Chinese delegation from HuNan
They asked many good questions and I appreciated the compliment:
"You are the best speaker of all the agencies that we visited.
You know the cultures, political and economic situations of both sides."



2:00pm-4:00pm at Belmont Library, Bronx
#4 train + Bx12 + walking took me  2 hours to get there

Only one seminar was scheduled at Belmont Library, so
I tried to speak as fast as I could to cover three topics 



Esad is correct that we all should just call us human beings, no matter where you are from
This is a good group of human beings with entrepreneurial spirit

Thanks to the instructions to the bus Bx9. I found the library was next to Bronx Zoo.
The buses in the Bronx are really crowded.  They reminded me of the bus ride when I was young in Taiwan.