Friday, June 12, 2015

2015-06-12 第三世貿大樓 ChallengeHER at American Express Tower

American Express at 3 World Financial Center, 26th Floor
American Express OPEN, WIPP and SBA cosponsored the ChallengeHER
- Women-owned Business Government Contract Opportunity

View of Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and NJ from the auditorium

View of Battery Park from the auditorium

The Conference Room

View of Freedom Tower from my exhibit table

with Beth Goldberg, Maria Contreras-Sweet, American Express President, Clyde Martin anf Jhn Mallano

with Isaac Roper Charles at the information table
Special thanks to Lucy Marrero for assisting me from my arriving to leaving the event
She was so patient and sweet when she handled various situations
I was touched by Administrator's speech and Beth's considertion of her staff
Thanks to Marie for her assistance and protecting me